Thanks a lot for this discussion site. I used to be regular leftist, but now I've changed into ultra-leftist

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
TomLeftist
TomLeftist's picture
Thanks a lot for this discussion site. I used to be regular leftist, but now I've changed into ultra-leftist
Printer-friendly versionSend by email

Hello all: Thanks a lot for letting me part of this great website.  I used to be leftist and supporter of many of the left-leaning anti-imperialism governments of the world.  But since Ive noticed how the social-democrat left-leaning anti-imperialist govs. of the world have not been able to cure poverty and pain.  Now i have jumped to the conclusion that the only solution for the pain and poverty of the world is ultra-leftist ideology, ideology which tries to be as loyal as possible to the writtings of Karl Marx, Engels and many other loyal orthodox marxist writers.

Thanks

Alf
welcome

Welcome to the site and hope you will take part in some of the discussions. We generally refer to ourselves as 'left communists' rather than 'ultra-leftists', since the latter term is more often used as a term of abuse by what we call the left wing of capital (Trotskyists, Stalinists, Corbynists, etc...)