libcom

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Zanthorus
libcom
Printer-friendly version

This may not exactly be the most appropriate place to bring this up but I notice a lot of ICC'ers have libcom accounts so maybe you can help me out somehow. Basically I signed up for libcom a while ago (A couple of months now maybe) but I never recieved the confirmation e-mail for my account (Hence have no idea what my password is). It seems my account is active because when I try requesting a new password with either my username or e-mail adress it says that further instructions have been sent to me (Even though I never get these e-mails), and when I try and register again it says that both the username and e-mail adress are already in use.

I don't actually have a folder for spam mail (I turned that function off because I never get any anyway), so there's no likelihood of that being the problem. My username is the same username I use here and on Revleft (i.e Zanthorus).

I did try registering with a different username and my hotmail adress and I did recieve the confirmation e-mail that time but that account was never activated/blocked.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Devrim
I have wrote to them about it

I have PMed one the admins about it.

Devrim

Zanthorus
Thanks

Thanks Devrim  

zimmerwald1915
email

Is it possible that the email address you put in originally contained an error?

Zanthorus
re: e-mail

I'm pretty sure it didn't, since if I did I wouldn't be able to get the 'further instructions have been sent to your e-mail account' message when I put my e-mail adress in the 'request new password' form, and it wouldn't say that my e-mail was already registered when I tried to re-register.

kinglear
signing in

I sympathize because I have a similar problem with the ICC. I keep trying to change my user name and go through a process of emails, and then I have to change or reconfirm a password, and get tested again for proof of humanity. But when it's all finished I find I still have the old name. I used to think it was my fault but maybe it isn't.

Beltov
Brian - username change

Brian - I'm one of the site admins. What do you want your username changing too? We'll look at ways of making it easier for non-logged in users to contact us...

Devrim
Steven from Libcom says

"Hi, just get him to send us an e-mail [email protected] and we will sort it out. "

Zanthorus
Thanks

Alright, thanks again for the help Devrim. 

kinglear
changing user name

Beltov wrote:

Brian - I'm one of the site admins. What do you want your username changing too? We'll look at ways of making it easier for non-logged in users to contact us...

. I don't get it! Do you mean I'm not logged in and do you want me to give a new user name here?

Beltov
Sorry for confusion

Sorry Brian, I thought you wanted your account on this site editing. My bad. Hope you sort things out with the Libcom admins.