April 1 every day with the bourgeois press

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tagore2
April 1 every day with the bourgeois press
Printer-friendly version

North Korea: executed for being asleep at a ceremony

With an anti-aircraft gun! Before a crowd of hundreds of people! Ha ! Ha ! Ha !

They say this so seriously!

The source is the hilarious South Korean secret service!

Ha! these South Koreans, since the case of the 120 dogs that allegedly would eat the Kim Jong-un's uncle, they know how we go crazy!

LOL

PS: I correct: placed on a shooting range, executed with a multitude of anti-aircraft guns! LOLOLOL

Tagore2
More and stronger!

More and stronger!

With an antiaircraft missile!

According to the very respectable and respected newspaper Le Monde!

They are totally crazy!

PS: According to the comments, 99% of french people trust this information. But 1% laught:

Quote:

How to execute someone with a antiaircraft gun?

They drop him of a plane and they try to kill him before he reaches the ground?

They throw him in the air and then they fire?

I do not understand!

Le Figaro, La Tribune, Le Point... Our very serious french press.

schalken
What is your point?

I fail to see the point you are trying to make. Are you defending the state capitalist, imperialist, and downright insane North Korean regime against what you see as lies?

What interest does a communist have in any of that?

Tagore2
Quote:What interest does a

Quote:

What interest does a communist have in any of that?

So, it's funny.

Is it not the role of the communists to denounce tirelessly the lies of the ruling class?

When the bourgeoisie press manifestly commits a propaganda mistake, when it tells an absolutely obvious lie, you have to jump at the chance to show how the press is subject to orders, involved, stupid, guilty and naive.

Do you realize, they remove my contribution on french Wikipedia under the pretext that it was a "personal opinion"? The people firmly believe! They really believe all the bourgeoisie tells! We must fight against it, because otherwise I do not see how they could get the communist consciousness.

Naturally the denials begin to arrive. "maybe not executed, says Seoul's spy agency". A bunch of lies, big obvious lies.

The bourgeois press is only a sounding board of the secret services and the foreign policy of gouvernents, as was the case for weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, as is always the case today.

Rotten press!

lem_
good thread, would misread

good thread, would misread again

lem_
Talking about April Fools, I

Talking about April Fools, I googled internationalism+icc to find the site, and the fifth hit is a libcom April Fools joke that they've joined the icc.

What bantz.

schalken
Still confused

Tagore2 wrote:

When the bourgeoisie press manifestly commits a propaganda mistake, when it tells an absolutely obvious lie, you have to jump at the chance to show how the press is subject to orders, involved, stupid, guilty and naive.

Of course it is good to expose the lies of the capitalist press, but forgive me if I don't understand why it is an "obvious lie" when that press reports that one of the most irrational state-capitalist regimes in history has executed somebody. Frankly, your posts read like a defense of the North Korean regime.

commiegal
Agreed, communists really

Agreed, communists really have no business defending that disgusting regime tbh. Im not even sure id describe as state-capitalist given the special economic zones thar have been set up. :((