Discussion with Chris Knight

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Peter Pan
Discussion with Chris Knight
Printer-friendly version

The discussion that follows was prompted by the article: Discussion with Chris Knight. The discussion was initiated by internationalist.comrade.
Below is the discussion so far. Feel free to add your own comments!

Peter Pan
Podcast with Chris Knight

Hurray! A podcast!

Actually this kind of things could also be done:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-692109983114796169

KT
Yes.. and?

Yes, 'this kind of thing' can be done. It remains for the busy folk of the ICC - or perhaps their sympathisers - to help it along.

I want to see video expositions of the ICC's politics. I've been working on it for some time. I'd be delighted if more 'media savy' folk were able to leapfrog me....

Meanwhile: welcome to a small leap forward.

radicalchains
Guilty!

I think I am guilty of watching all of the CU videos over the last couple or so years. Some I find very useful indeed the only thing which is a bit annoying is that they too often return to the same subject year after year. There is probably a lot more variety and discussion than other leftist groupings though. I particularly learnt something from Moshe Machover, the video on organisation - showing there are actually different ideas on the subject within the group! And Hillel Ticktin.

webmaster
Part 2 is posted...

Part 2 of the discussion with Chris Knight has just been posted.

We're all in favour of video presentations of our ideas, and if anyone has any contributions to offer they are more than welcome. Look forward to it!