Nationalism is a deadly poison for the class struggle
E-mail: [email protected]
Table of ContentsIntroduction
- The national issue during the rise of capitalism
- The full support for the self-determination of nations or conditional aid
- “Workers of the world, unit!” instead of “Proletarians in developed countries, unite!”or “Classes in non-developed countries, unite!”
- When the whole capitalist system became decadent
- The nature of the First World War
- The national question within decadent capitalism
- Lenin and the national question
- Luxemburg and the national question
- Luxemburg and the united German Republic question
- Is imperialism a major (economic and military) oppressive power?
- Are all states (regardless of their size, wealth, power etc.) imperialist?
- What is a Marxist definition of imperialism during the decadent period of capitalism?
- National liberation wars are pawns in imperialist conflict
- Class against class instead of "nation against nation"
- Basic Positions: